Post by cabanahammock on Mar 3, 2012 23:55:47 GMT -5
Always fun to try and guess the results, so feel free to join me. Here's how I think it will go down.
1. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett over Homicide (really, they need to give Bennett a big win, and since Homicide isn't a regular roster member, him winning makes no sense to me)
2. House of Truth over The Amazing Red & T.J. Perkins (again, HOT are the bigger stars on the roster, so can't see them losing)
3. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team over All Night Express (WGTT get a shot at the next iPPV weekend, so expect them to be kept strong here--although ANX might be able to get the "upset")
4. Kevin Steen over Jimmy Jacobs (I'm thinking Steen might be next in line to win the World Title, so can't see them cutting short his strong return by losing to Jacobs--might even see Jimmy or Corino jump back to the Dark Side here)
5. "Dominant Male" Tommaso Ciampa over Jay Lethal for the World TV Title (I'm thinking they pull the title switch here, plus it would be awesome to see Nana celebrate his first title win as a ROH manager after ten long years--shrimp cocktails for everyone!)
6. World Tag Team Champions Jay & Mark Briscoe over The Young Bucks (I'm sure it will be a great one, but can't see Dem Boys dropping the belts already)
7. World Champion Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly over Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole (although could see Edwards pinning Richards to set up a World Title shot at Showdown, but I'm guessing Kyle pins Cole)
Post by frenchdragon on Mar 4, 2012 7:50:37 GMT -5
1. Mike Bennett over Homicide, they need Bennett to win on ippv.
2. HOT over Red & TJP, except if Red come back full time but HOT must dominate for Elgin.
3. WGTT over ANE, i was mega fan of ANE in 2011 but at this point and with their bad promos i don't think that they are ready for the big push, and WGTT and Briscoes will end In Florida.
4. Steen over Jacobs, i would love a non match and Jacobs turning heel again, but at this point it's all Steen
5. Lethal over Ciampa, i know that they push well Ciampa but like in the Benett feud i don't see ROH make lose Lethal, don't know why.
6. Briscoe over YB, when we see how the Briscoe destroy YB at GBHX i can't imagine the bucks win, and the Briscoe are so over, they are over Richards.
I see a chikara intervention during the tag team or just before the main event
7. Cole and Edwards Over Richards and O'Reilly, Richards and O'Reilly will act as heel but COle will make the Fall over Richards. I see a big collision at the end with multiple wrestlers, Chikara and during the Mayhem i see STeen make an F5 on Richards.